Sunday, November 12, 2017

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 11/12/2017



The Walking Dead: Well that guy from season one did not last very long. Well, I guess he is still around since Daryl did not shoot him around. Same with the gay homosexual. Seriously, his boyfriend was, sure, fine; he will still be hear during a zombie apocalypse gunfight when I get back? Get the dude to a doctor. I think the characters on this show are somehow getting dumber.
You can download The Walking Dead on iTunes.

Good Behavior: Yeah, I am not buying it. I do not see an FBI really chancing losing her job and being sent to a prison possibly fill with people she put there because a petty thief thinks she can rob an FBI evidence locker.
You can download Good Behavior on iTunes.

White Famous: Wait, the fake show is done? I guess they can get funding elsewhere depending on who owns the rights. I would not mind if Floyd would move on to another project though just to get away from Michael Rapaport

Supergirl: Good riddance lesbian. Can we please go back to season one when neither of the Danvers sisters dated? But this probably mean Mon-El will be back next week.
You can download Supergirl on iTunes.

The Challenge: Dirty 30: They are not going to announce the winner until the Reunion Show? How Survivor of them. Except Survivor airs its reunion show for after the finale, so only the contestants have to wait, not the audience. Meh. But at least I can make a guess of who wins and I am going tto go with Jordan and Tori.
You can download The Challenge: Dirty 30 on iTunes.

Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers: Booooo, my two favorite contestants out in consecutive weeks. But you really cannot fault Ben or Lauren for going with the Heroes/Hustlers alliances because the alternative would be aligned with super annoying Tony and Cole would cannot keep his mouth shut. Speaking, Tony is a complete and utter moron. When you announce you have an Idol, and no one reacts, that means they are not voting for you. At that point, you either hold onto the Idol for later or give it to someone else. Well at least he no longer has an Idol and looking at the preview, everyone knows who gets the new Hidden Immunity Idol (or some stupid new advantage) so they can easily get rid of him next week.
You can download Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers on iTunes.

The Blacklist: Yeah, I am getting more and more lost on the whole suitcase subplot.
You can download The Blacklist on iTunes.

Mr. Robot: Well that was ambitious. It probably took me fifteen minutes to realize that the episode would be one long take. And just when the gimmick started getting stale, a morsel of an idea started growing in my mind that Angela would not get out of the building alive. They clearly were building to something, thankfully that just turn out to be Angela running into Eliot.
You can download Mr. Robot on iTunes.

Gotham: I think this was the first time anyone called Tabitha “Tigress.” And that was sadly the most interesting part of the episode.
You can download Gotham on iTunes.

Blindspot: Ooops, during the premiere when Rich and shared a secret, I just assumed they were doing the nasty. Nope, they were doing white hat hacking. Alright. So are all the new tattoos going to unveil a new secret about the team. Twenty-two episodes, which would be four secrets per team member. Unless they also unveil secrets of other agents not on the team.
You can download Blindspot on iTunes.

Marvel’s Inhumans: I feel like I deserve a I watched every episode and all I got was this stupid t-shirt, t-shirt. Hopefully that is it. Sure Lockjaw and the little sister can show up on SHIELD except SHIELD looks like they are going to space this season.
Marvel's Inhumans on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment