Monday, October 02, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 10/2/2017



You’re the Best Thing About Me – U2


The last time U2 walked around the city streets of an American city, I Still Havn’t Found What I’m Looking For in Las Vegas, that felt epic. Three decades later, walking around the streets of New York City just seems mostly boring.


Selfish Love – Jessie Ware


I really dig this song by Jessie Ware, it gives me a very early Sade vibe to it.


Stand by My Girl - Dan Auerbach


Should I know who Ellia Sophia or JD Wilkes is? She kind of looks like Lili Simmons while he looks like Cochran from Survivor. Otherwise I am not sure while either gets a “starring” credit in ta Dan Auerbach music video.


Lift – Radiohead


Lift is off Radiohead’s OK Computer rerelease and the video feels like something out of the ninties (right down to the rectangular screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment