Monday, July 03, 2017

I Want My Music Television:7/3/2017




Feels - Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean


Calvin Harris sucks. Katy Perry sucks. Big Sean is too irrelevant to even have an opinion on. Yet I kind of actually like this song.


Fool - Fitz & The Tantrums


I went between laughing and being modified during the latest Fitz & The Tantrums video.


While We're Young - Jhené Aiko


If someone were to do an Adam Sandler / Drew Barrymore movie for their music video, I would have guessed The Wedding Singer, not 50 First Dates. But at least Jhené Aiko did not pick Blended.


Happy People - Little Big Town


Little Big Town is a weird group. Sure they are a county group who can make boring, clichéd country song, but they also can be weird and interesting. Girl Crush was a straight up sixties soul record and this song sound like something eighties Fleetwood Mac would have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment