Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Feed Your iPod vol. LIV: C U When U Get There


Over the weekend I was listening to a mixtap that my college roommate made and dude had an eclectically weird taste with everything from Vanilla Ice to Fleetwood Mac to Metallica to the theme to Dukes of Hazard. One song that stood out in an I can’t believe I forgot the awesomeness of this song was Coolio’s inspirational track C U When U Get There. It was also the first rap song that I can remember sampling classical music, Pachelbel's Canon - Christmas - A Love Story. Coolio slowly slipped into obscurity afterward accepting every reality show offered to him and even wrote a cookbook, no seriously, I even own Cookin’ with Coolio: 5 Star Meals at 1 Star Prices. I reccomend the Bro-ghetti with the Strawberry Fields Banana Muffins Forever for desert.

C U When U Get There - Coolio C U When U Get There - My Soul



No comments:

Post a Comment