Sunday, February 13, 2011

57 Channels and Only This Is On - 2/13/11


Shameless: It’s parent-teacher conference tonight on Shameless and not surprisingly Frank is opposed to the idea despite many people needing him to show up. Someone will also get the Suge Knight treatment sometime during the episode. And for anyone who just watches in hopes to see Emmy Rossum in various states of the undressed will not be disappointed with tonight’s episode.

Chuck: Sarah and Chuck cannot elope because they have to have a big wedding with Jeffster as their house band. And who would be against a lengthy guest stint from Gary Cole. Which begs the question; do we know what happened to her mother? I do not remember her ever being brought up. I may have to re-watch the original Gary Cole episode to see if she was mentioned at all. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Chuck on iTunes.

How I Met Your Mother: I didn’t think this show could find a worse actor than Britney Spears, but Katy Perry managed to be even more painful to watch. She even made Jennifer Morrison’s comedic styling compliant. And hopefully Marcus visits Marshall frequently when he goes back to New York. You can stream recent episodes over at cbs.com. You can also download How I Met Your Mother on iTunes.

Pretty Little Liars: What a weird turn face from the swimming teammate, a rain soaked apology followed by a biking accident. I thought she was going to blame the accident of the lesbian, but no, she just had to learn to swim for herself. Alrighty. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Pretty Little Liars on iTunes.

Greek: I really thought Casey would be mad that Cappie took advantage of her last week, but I guess the writer are not waiting for the series finale to get the two back together. And just when I thought Ashleigh hooking up with Dr. Burton would be icky, Rusty joined the love triangle. Double eww. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Greek on iTunes


Castle: If I won the lottery, I would buy a mansion with a Silver Spoons style train in it. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Castle on iTunes.

Harry’s Law: They are not really going to hagve Shooter McGavin hook up with Kathy Bates are they? You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Lights Out: They cut off the episode about five minutes too early because I really would have liked to see the conversation between Hal Brennan and Barry Word. I wonder if Brennan was the one who actually put the concrete in the punching bag. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Lights Out on iTunes.

Modern Family: It is always good to see Dylan back (though I wish we would have gotten more of his song) but I wonder if had seen Hayley lately before going Jon Cusack on her lawn because she was looking really frumpy this episode to the point I did not even recognized her on the couch and thought maybe she was a friend of Manny. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Modern Family on iTunes


Mr. Sunshine: A solid start and it clear the Allison Janney’s crazy version of Marge Schott is the breakout star of the show. And I would mind more of the psycho assistant. But less of the co-worker with benefit, I am not sure how she still gets jobs on sitcoms considering she isn’t very funny. You can stream current episodes on Hulu. You can also download Mr. Sunshine on iTunes.

Justified: That is the first time I remember a show opting just to show the previous episode’s late couple minutes in lue of the usual “Previously On” segment. And I guess growing up the son of a con man gets you in with a pretty bad crowd being good friends with the Crowder family and the new weed family. Ava and Winona must be very good in the bed because I cannot think why he would want to stay in Harland with these families when he was offered his job back in Florida. But I liked the ending with Boyd once again uttering the title of the story the show is based on, “Fire in the whole.” Can’t wait to next week to see what he is up to now. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Justified on iTunes.

The Big Bang Theory: Just when I thought nothing would get ickier this week than Dr. Burton hooking up with Ashleigh, Lucille Bluth had to go and seduce Lenard. Now if you excuse me, I need to go and wash my eyes out Alex Dunphy style. You can stream recent episodes over at cbs.com.

Community: Just how hard is it to get shows On Demand the next day? It seems like every other week Community and Outsourced take different amount of days getting On Demand (where I tend to watch them) which makes little sense to me. And as I write this, Community still is not available. Technology should makes thing easier not harder. You can stream current episodes on Hulu. You can also download Community on iTunes.

Outsourced: By bringing new meaning to a double date, Manmeet has officially upgraded to G status. You can stream current episodes on Hulu. You can also download Outsourced on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment