Saturday, July 24, 2010

Previewing My Boys 4.x


My Boys is back, now with less Andy

My Boys isn’t Lost, but with a full year between new episodes it would have been nice if they started their fourth season with a “Previously On” segment as a nice remember of how we got here. It has been so long, I completely forgot that Kenny and Stephanie were an item and only vaguely remembered that P.J. and Bobby were still together. According to the press release, apparently near the end of last season Mike worked “towards what could be a life-altering decision” and Brendan decided “to start looking for a new place to live.” Who knew?

Tomorrow sees the return of the My Boys for its fourth season with back to back episodes. Apparently Andy has upped and moved to China with his family leaving the group short a poker player. This leads to a hilarious search for a new sixth and flashback of what they played before poker (though I thought they still played poker prior to Bobby arriving, but then again I can hardly remember what happened last season, let alone in the first). On the second episode, the couples head off to a fancy restaurant leaving Brendan and Mike left to debate the Citizen’s United vs. FEC ruling.

My Boys airs Sundays at 10:00 on TBS. You can stream recent episodes on TNT.tv. You can also download My Boys on iTunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment