Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Want My Music Television vol. LXXXII


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Un-thinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys



As a white dude I am not sure what I am more offended by: that when Alicia keys thinks of a token white dude, she thinks Chad Michael Murray, c’mon, when you are such a bad actor that you are not even good enough to star in One Tree Hill anymore you should just give up the profession, or when she thinks white dude in the eighties, he has to have a mullet.


Undo It - Carrie Underwood



You rarely the live performance spliced with non-live and miniskits, but Undo It - Play On gave it a try for some reason. And as much as I want to dislike this song, it just gets stuck in my head for way to long.


If It's Love - Train



Wait, another storyline to live performance video? I guess this is a beginning of a trend. Not so fun fact: the latest music video by Train was directed by Pete Wentz. Why? Who know, or cares.


One Track Mind - Mayer Hawthorne



Alicia Keys thinks she has it bad, One Track Mind is stuck in a love triangle with the real girl from Lars and the Real Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment