Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let's Go Out to the Movies


It is hard to come up with any new post as most of my spare time over the past week has been devoted to watching curling, so I thought today I would quickly highlight some movies coming out over the next couple months I that I am looking forward to.

Hot Tub Time Machine


Not since Snakes on a Plane has a movie has been must see by its title along, but by this trailer it looks like the movie may be as entertaining as the Sam Jackson classic.

Kick-Ass


I do not believe I have been this excited for a Nick Cage movie since, well, this will be the first.

Get Him to the Greek


I was a little skeptical when I heard of a Forgetting Sarah Marshall spin off that didn’t feature Marshall Erikson or Veronica Mars, but this movie look watchable if only for the full Diddy scene. I cannot believe I just wrote that sentence.

She’s Out of my League


Okay, this is probably no going to be any good, but Alice Eve is certainly moderately attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment