Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chatting with John Lehr


Tonight is the second episode of the season for Ten Items or Less on TBS at 11:00 and last week I had the pleasure to interview its star John Lehr. I inadvertently almost nabbed a second interview that night as I passed Rajon Rondo on my way out from interviewing John as they were staying at the same hotel, but since the Celtics are on such a bad streak, I decided not to ask for one.

For as for the guy I sit down with, Lehr was very personable even though I was last on his dais and my poor interviewing skills (you will notice despite the lengthy introduction, the one think I left out was his actual name). We chatted for about forty minutes (about ten over my limit), thirty of which I got on camera, sorry, you don’t get to here our talk on stupid pet tricks. I cut the interview into four parts with the first below.

John Lehr Interview part 1


Look out later for the final segments later including his (very hilarious and candid) thoughts on his stint as the host of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! Until then, check out Chatting with John Lehr parts 2 and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment