Friday, June 20, 2008

She Learned to Shake Her Thing In Between My Toes


Yeah, I did my semi-regular I Want My Music Television yesterday, then I cam across this, quite possibly the greatest thing ever in the history of YouTube:

Toe Jam - B.P.A.




I cannot stop watching this video and surprisingly has nothing to do with naked chicks. Seriously Boob Pong could be the greatest thing ever. B.P.A. is just another alias for Norman Cook (if I am not mistaken, that is him, um, twirling) whom you may know better as Fatboy Slim with some help from David Byrne and Dizzee Rascal. Enough technical stuff, they make an eye ball complete with eyebrow their boobs. If I do not post tomorrow it will most likely because I am still watching this. I should not be this entertained with black bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment