Monday, November 19, 2007

Introducing Flip Video Camcorder


The good people over at Amazon were nice enough to give an early Christmas present in the form of a Flip Video Camcorder. Instead of writing about it, why not tell you in all my monotone glory with my new toy (note the grotesque fingernail where my mom’s dog bit me over the summer):




Just a quick note of some things I didn’t cover in the video. First the camcorder takes two AA batteries. I really haven’t used it much but I have to imagine those won’t last long considering my digital camera takes four and burns threw them pretty quick. Also the videos are pretty huge; the one above is 40 MB’s for a two minute video. Oh, and it takes for fracking ever to upload and process these videos to YouTube. But it is a cool toy. Is it $150 cool? That’s debatable.

Now I am not entirely sure how or if I will incorporate my Flip into the 9th Green so I am up for suggestion. Keep in mind there will Paris Hilton type video and I won’t torture you with my singing. Although you have not lived until you have heard my trilling version of When Doves Cry so maybe the next time I am in an alcoholic haze I’ll record and upload it. I thought it would be cool when ever I make a list of some sort to give you an audio preview. I practiced on my playlist of the Best Songs of 2007. If you are interested in buying any of the songs or seeing the list in written form, I did a Lyrics Quiz of the list last year.



(Pardon the technical difficulties, like I said, I hate technology)


And while I am talking about Amazon, you may have noticed the widget on the sidebar that will have a Deal of the Day everyday until Christmas including a new deal every hour on Black Friday. You may also want to keep an eye on the Lightning Deals because those are where the truly great deals are, but there are only limited supplies so you have to act fast (hence the lightning title). I remember last year they did something like this that included getting all the seasons of Arrested Development for something like twenty dollars. I’m not talking about twenty for each individual season, but twenty for the whole series.



No comments:

Post a Comment