Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Want My Music Television vol. XC


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Madder Red – Yeasayer



I guess we have Yeasayer to thank for giving us a little insight as how Kristen Bell could date Dax Sheppard.


Wake Up Everybody - John Legend, The Roots featuring Common and Melanie Fiona



I do not know exactly where they find the time, but color me excited for a collaboration album between The Roots and John Legend. Hopefully Legend carved out a week to join The Roots on Late Night to perform a bunch of the songs.


(Expletive Delete) You – Cee-Lo



Expletive lyrics have not been this catchy since Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Thank you Cee-Lo for raising my chances of getting mouth washed out with soap in the near future.


Bushwick Blues - Delta Spirit



Hurmph. I actually thought something was actually going to happen, but it was all build up and no payoff from Delta Spirit. At least the song is pretty decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment