Tuesday, February 03, 2009

First Impressions: I Love Money 2

Tamara Witmer of I Love Money 2You know something wrong when Tamara Witmer, someone who acts and talks like most people when they are drunk, but she is sober, has the most profound statements of the hour and half premiere of I Love Money 2, when she laid into the crew after losing an arm wrestling contest to Leilene Ondrade. Leilene is also of note as being the only contestant on the show that ditched her Flavor Flav (or other Of Love seeker) gave her. Really, there isn’t anything sadder than someone who goes third person with a name given to them by New York. Although The Entertainer looks to going The Rock route, now going as Frank “The Entertainer” Maresca much like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

Frank The Entertainer Maresca of I Love Money 2And note to 20 Pack, just because The Entertainer has done the show, does not make him an expert at anything. Case in point, how to you take Frenchie with your fourth pick? Seriously, the Gold team may not win any challenges. The two headed beast of The Entertainer and Heat can’t possible win anything that will take any strategy. A brain trust this bad may have never been forged before on reality television.

It aka Kwame Smalls of I Love Money 2But I guess it was good that Tamara left because had she stayed and some how hooked up with It, we would have one generation closer to Mike Judge’s Idiocracy coming to fruition. That boy needs some massive help. The other stand out of the caste whom I have never experienced before was Bonez, the ultra-religious dude who yet, depite his beliefs, when on reality television to find love with New York. Wow.

With all that said, if someone at Time Warner Cable is reading this, please reconsider not dropping VH1 from your line up, because you giving the network the ax may be the only way I will stop watching all these shows. If not I may have to turn to Dr. Drew to rid my addition. I Love Money 2 airs Mondays at 10:00 on VH1.




No comments:

Post a Comment