Thursday, April 07, 2005

Your Not Going to Die!!!


Well it seems that I have lost the Lost office pool. I had Boone killing Sayid. But the though of losing money (more on that later) wasn't the thing that made me the most queasy last night, as a person who is disturbingly fearful of blood, I had my hands over my eyes like a twelve year old girl watching a horror movie for the first time for most of the episode. They really need to put a warning at the beginning of the episode telling me "Do not eat during this episode or you will heave."

Now on to my feeble prediction that most likely won't come true. I have a feeling that my gambling money is not completely lost (pun intended) yet as I predict that a regenerated Boone will come out of the mysterious hatch along with Ethan and the dead cop. As for my blatantly obvious prediction of the week, Claire's baby will be named Boone.

Last night they also added to the numerous questions like did Jack get married or not? We saw him give his vows but we did not see the "I do's." Also I don't remember seeing a wedding ring on him. Did he eventually get divorced? I wish they would get around to answering some questions before making more arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment