Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Jobu's Revenge


Last night was the draft for my head to head fantasy baseball league, the California Penal League. Unfortunately I had a late draft pick, 9th, but that will just make have to work harder for my championship. My main problem right now is that not one of my batters hit over .300 last season. I think I was too busy making sure I didn't fall short in steals or saves like I did last year. So without further ado, here's the roster for Jobu's Revenge:

C -
B. Inge (Det)
1B -
A. Huff (TB)
2B -
C. Figgins (Anh)
3B -
A. Boone (Cle)
SS -
D. Jeter (NYY)
OF - C. Crawford (TB)
OF -
C. Patterson (ChC)
OF - S. Finley (ANH)
Util - J. Valentín (LAD)

BN
D. McPherson (Anh)
M. LeCroy (Min)
J. Lane (Hou)

SP
J. Schmidt (SF)
C. Carpenter (StL)
L. Hernández (Was)
B. Arroyo (Bos)
J. Lima (KC)

RP
B. Lidge (Hou)
J. Smoltz (Atl)
B. Ryan (Bal)
C. Cordero (Was)

Obviously Smoltz will be moved to the SP after he gets some starts under his belt as he's only available as a reliever right now. Hopefully I can find a midseason gem (I did snag D. Willis two seasons ago) because my bench looks a little weak right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment